This reusable food wrap is made with 100% cotton and 100% pure beeswax. You can use it for 6 months or more depending on how often you use it. Beautiful prints, zero waste and eco-friendly!
- Reusable Using this wrap over and over prevents the use of plastic food wrap which is discarded after one use and ends up polluting our planet.
- Compostable Entirely biodegradable, this wrap can be placed in your compost bin when it’s worn out.
- Practical The wrap adjusts itself on containers of different sizes or directly around your fruits and vegetables. The various ways you can use it makes it a versatile and useful product.
- Antibacterial The wrap is made with beeswax which is a natural antibacterial ingredient.
- Simple care After each use, simply rinse the wrap under cold water and gently wash with a non abrasive sponge. If necessary, you can add a drop of eco-friendly soap and gently massage it to remove food that has stuck to it. Air dry on a rack.
Size Chart: 7 in x 7 in --------Perfect for covering fruit/veggie or a mason jar, wrapping a small snack (17cm x 17cm) 9.5 in x 9.5 in---Ideal for covering small bowl/plate/container or wrapping a sandwich or cheese , wrapping a larger snack (24cm x 24cm) 12 in x 12 in -----Covers any regular plates/bowls/large containers, large fruits such as papaya half/pineapple half, sandwich, cheese (30cm x 30cm)
- Suggested uses Cover plates and containers instead of using plastic wrap, wrap a sandwich, a cheese, a veggie or fruit, a snack or cover your mason jars.
***Important notice & warnings: The wrap must never be used for wrapping raw meat or raw fish as it cannot be washed with hot water. We also strongly recommend avoiding to wrap cooked meat or fish. DO NOT put in washing machine, dishwasher, micro-wave, oven or under hot water as the wrap is not conceived to resist heat. Before covering a plate or container, make sure the content has cooled down. Over time, creases will appear on the wrap. This is normal and does not diminish the effectiveness of the product. Atessa Boutique will not be liable for any misuse of the product or held accountable for damages caused should the guidelines not be respected.