Beeswax wraps kit for all your needs, reusable food wraps, beeswax food wrap
This zero waste starter kit is made to help you easily switch from plastic cling wrap to natural beeswax food wrap It includes:
- A 7 inch beeswax wrap to cover all mason jars, small bowls or wrap your fruits & vegetables or to store a small snack (17cm x 17cm)
- A 9.5 inch beeswax wrap that covers most plates, containers, bowls and wrap a sandwich, a cheese or large snack (24cm x 24cm)
- A 12 inch beeswax wrap that covers all plates, larger bowls and food containers, larger fruit such as papaya or pineapple, baguette sandwich or cheese (30cm x 30cm)
Each reusable beeswax food wrap is made with 100% cotton and 100% beeswax from a local producer. You can use it for 6 months or more depending on how often you use it. Beautiful prints, zero waste and eco-friendly!
- Choose your pattern in the dropdown list (see pictures for all available patterns)
Using this wrap over and over prevents the use of plastic food wrap which is discarded after one use and ends up polluting our planet.
Entirely biodegradable, this wrap can be placed in your compost bin when it’s worn out.
The wrap adjusts itself on containers of different sizes or directly around your fruits and vegetables. The various ways you can use it makes it a versatile and useful product.
The wrap is made with beeswax which is a natural antibacterial ingredient.
- Simple care
After each use, simply rinse the wrap under cold water and gently wash with a non abrasive sponge. If necessary, you can add a drop of eco-friendly soap and gently massage it to remove food that has stuck to it. Air dry on a rack.
- Choose your pattern in the dropdown list to get 3 of the same or select " choose colors" and add your choice of color to notes when passing the order.
***Important notice & warnings:
The wrap must never be used for wrapping raw meat or raw fish as it cannot be washed with hot water. We also strongly recommend avoiding to wrap cooked meat or fish.
DO NOT put in washing machine, dishwasher, micro-wave, oven or under hot water as the wrap is not conceived to resist heat.
Before covering a plate or container, make sure the content has cooled down.
Over time, creases will appear on the wrap. This is normal and does not diminish the effectiveness of the product.
Atessa Boutique will not be liable for any misuse of the product or held accountable for damages caused should the guidelines not be respected.